Yamaha launches FZ-S, “Stylish Lord of the Streets”. Priced at Rs. 67000.00
Riding the grand success of its muscular and hottest-looking bike FZ16 while shattering all clichés in biking, India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. has introduced the Stylish Macho Street Fighter – Yamaha FZ-S on 3rd March 2009. Yamaha FZ-S highlights the…Read More
Yamaha YZF – R15 wins the title of “Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2009”
The Auto magazines in India along with JK Tyre presented the most significant and credible awards of the country – Indian Motorcycle of the Year (IMOTY). The awards have been instituted to bring the auto industry in India at par…Read More
Yamaha India to make India its export hub, Sell RX100 and RD350 spares, Forget 100cc segment
Yamaha India, a part of Japanese two-wheeler maker Yamaha plans to make India an export hub for engines and bikes,including shipments to the US and Japan, besides bolstering its dealer and after-sales service network here. The company, which will be…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.