Desert-ed Dreams – a Road Trip through the heart of Indian Desert
Desert-ed Dreams – a Road Trip through the heart of Indian Desert. Pulsurge who hails from Mumbai and who completed the Saddle Sore run successfully is back on Saddle that took him through Mumbai – Udaipur – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer…Read More
A photographic journey of a Biker to attain Nirvana @ 17200 ft
On September 2010, Avik & Tanny from the xKmph Kolkata Group started from Kolkata & Siliguri respectively to reach Sikkim’s extreme area and just 5 kms from China Border at an height of 17200 ft above sea level. The trip…Read More
Sudden Ride to Garpanchkot Ruins – Panchet-Maithon…
Read the fascinating Road Trip story of koolbhas87 who rode for 584kms to reach Garpanchkot, a place uphill of Panchet famous for 1400 year old ruins or “Garh” of Gupta Kingdom. The trip took him through Kolkata-> Durgapur -> Raniganj…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.