Maruti to launch its premium compact car Ritz on May 15
Maruti Suzuki recently announced that it will launch its premium compact car Ritz on May 15, 2009 which will be in straight competition with its Swift in the same segment. “Ritz will directly compete with Swift. In the past, when…Read More
Maruti Suzuki unveils the new BS-IV standard K12M engine for Ritz
Maruti Suzuki, India’s number one car-maker, unveiled the all-new K12M engine for its soon-to-be-launched hatchback Ritz. The K12M is BS-IV compliant engine. This is the first time that a BS-IV compliant engine will power any Passenger car in the country….Read More
Maruti Suzuki is planning to launch hybrid cars in 3 to 5 years
India’s largest car company, Maruti Suzuki, is working on an ambitious plan to launch electric cars and compressed natural gas (CNG) variants for three or four models in the domestic market. The plan is part of the company’s broad strategy…Read More
Maruti to stop production of Maruti 800 & Omni in 11 cities from 2010
Maruti Suzuki has decided to stop selling its 800 model, that changed the face of the Indian car market, from 11 cities, including the four metros, from 2010 due to tighter emission norms. Maruti chairman RC Bhargava said the company…Read More
Maruti Suzuki Swift has crossed the three lakh units sales figure.
Maruti Suzuki India, India’s largest car maker announced on tuesday that its premium hatchback car “Swift” has reached the three lakh units sales figure. Launched in May 2005, the car crossed the milestone in three years and eight months. It…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.