Bajaj will launch Kawasaki Ninja 250 around May 2009 and KTM Bikes next year
Pune-based Bajaj Auto is planning to add two international brands — Kawasaki and KTM — to its portfolio and will launch several new bikes to revive its market share in the next 12-18 months. Bajaj Auto will launch sports bike…Read More
Bajaj XCD 135cc DTSi to be launched on January 21st 2009
Bajaj Auto, the Pune based mototcycle manufacturer will launch its 1st new model for 2009 “Bajaj XCD 135cc DTSi” on 21st January 2009. This is the 1st installment out of the six which are to be launched during the following…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.