Bajaj Auto to ride CT 100, boxer & Pulsar into Africa & Europe
Bajaj Auto, the Pune based 2wheeler manufacturer is spreading its business markets in Africa and Europe. Bajaj is expected to market its motorcycles, particularly the Boxer, CT100 and the Pulsar there. Bajaj Auto exported more than 6 lakh motorcycles, is…Read More
Bajaj Auto moves its case to Supreme Court against TVS Motor
Bajaj Auto filed a special petition in the Supreme Court(SC) against a Madras High Court division bench order restraining it from interfering with TVS Motors’ manufacture and marketing of ‘Flame’ motorbike. The High Court had recently granted the injunction after…Read More
Bajaj Auto to launch a new scooter with Chinese support
Bajaj Auto on Thursday said it is developing a scooter that would take on the Honda Activa but it is at least two years away from launch. “We are developing a new scooter. It is a couple of years away…Read More
A boy dies while trying to imitate MTV Roadies Stunts
Nine-year-old Chandan Singh was an avid watcher of the reality show Roadies and never missed an episode. But Saturday night’s episode was to be his last. The boy hanged himself accidentally while imitating a stunt on the show. Chandan, a…Read More
Keith E. Wandell is the new President & CEO of Harley-Davidson Inc.
Harley-Davidson Inc. (NYSE:HOG) has named Keith E. Wandell President and Chief Executive Officer, succeeding James L. Ziemer, who is retiring. Wandell, 59, currently serves as President and Chief Operating Officer of Milwaukee-based Johnson Controls, Inc. (NYSE:JCI), a $38 billion global…Read More
Mtv and Bajaj are organising a stunt reality show called Pulsar & MTV ‘STUNT MANIA’
Mtv and Bajaj Pulsar are organizing a first of its kind reality show called Pulsar & MTV ‘STUNT MANIA’ for amateur & hardcore stunt bikers!! We’re calling all passionate biking enthusiasts all over India to participate in this huge first…Read More
Bajaj Auto Ltd. gets patent for its EshausTEC technology
Two-wheeler maker Bajaj today said it has received a patent for a new technology, which has been a bone of contention with rival TVS Motor Co. “The Indian Patent Office granted Bajaj Auto a patent for its ‘ExhausTEC’ invention vide…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.