Kawasaki Ninja 650R launched in India. Priced 4.57 lakhs
India Kawasaki & Bajaj today launched the much awaited Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin Kawasaki Ninja 650R in Pune. The Big brother of previously launched 250R is priced at Rs. 4,57,102 (ex-showroom Delhi) and Rs.4,57,915 (ex-showroom) for Pune for the non-ABS version.
• 649cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin engine with digital fuel injection (DFI®) has excellent low mid-range power
• Low 31.1-inch seat height offers an easy reach to the ground
• Triple petal-shaped disc brakes deliver plentiful braking power
• Strong, high-tensile steel frame is so lightweight it rivals similar aluminum frames
• Digital instruments offer an array of easy-to-read data
• A rubber engine mount and rubber-insulated handlebars reduce vibration felt by the rider, improving comfort and reducing fatigue on longer rides