One Ride One India – The biggest ride in the history of India!
Motorcycle enthusiasts Muhammad Suhail Muneer and Bhavishya Devgun have planned to ride across India under the banner of “One Ride One India” like no one dared before. They have planned a road trip which will take them through each and every city of the country.
One Ride One India is about riding a massive 30000+ kms in 150 – 180 days, creating the biggest ride in Indian history and creating a massive relay of riders joining through out the ride. Promoting tourism being the main focus, the team will be promoting awareness and peace. Apart from promoting the team will be keen in learning the various arts, cultures, cuisines, traditions and heritages of this vast diversified land.
Our Objective of the ride is to :
- Promote tourism (the main focus)
- Promote awareness about different causes associated with the ride
- Promote and bring into light the various arts, cultures, cuisines, traditions and heritage of India
- Promote Plantation “Save the Planet, Plant Trees”
- Promoting biking as an adventure sports
( http://xkmph.com/discuss/index.php?topic=3196 )