Suzuki India lunches Hayabusa and Intruder M1800R
Today Suzuki Motorcycle India launched two of their much awaited Super Bikes in the Indian Market. The two super bikes for India are Suzuki HayaBusa and Intruder M1800R. The Hayabusa is the 2009 Suzuki Hayabusa with equipped with a 1,340cc…Read More
The Suzuki GS150 to be Launched on 23rd October 2008
The Suzuki GS150 to be Launched on 23rd October 2008 The much awaited 150 cc bike GS150 (formally known as Lanza) from the Suzuki stable is scheduled to be launched on 23rd October 2008. After the success of Suzuki Access…Read More
- Meeting Moto Travelers Ashfaque Ahamed & Deepak Thimmoji
- Planning for Muktinath / Mustang Road Trip in Nepal?? Check this.
- Happy New Year 2016
- [Video] Live Free….. Tawang Ride in fast forward mode
- Proposal of a biker at an altitude of 17100ft and loads of adventure
- [EICMA 2015] Triumph unveils 2016 Tiger Explorer Explorer range
- [EICMA 2015] Ducati Unveils the 2016 Ducati XDiavel cruiser
- [EICMA 2015] 2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro & Pikes Peak
- [EICMA 2015] Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber / Roamer & Aprilia RSV4RF ready to rock the show
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.